1. Do you snore?
Not as far as I know, though I've been told I mumble
2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'm a lover for the most part. I usually only fight for others.
3. Whats your worst fear?
Losing my sight.
4. As a kid, where you a Lego maniac?
5. What do you think of reality TV?
For the most part, lame and repetitive. There are some I actually enjoy, like Amazing Race.
6. Do you chew on your straws?
7. Were you a cute baby?
I was adorable with eyes so dark you couldn't see the pupils and 4 inches of pitch black hair...
8. Is the single life for you?
I don't really think so, but so far Mr. Right has not stepped forward and I'm not much into Mr. Rightnow.
9. What color is your keyboard?
10. Do your sing in the shower?
11. Have you ever sky-dived before?
12. Any secret talents?
Does cooking count?
13. Whats your ideal vacation spot?
Anywhere but here.
14. Can you swim?
I love swimming though I am not an overly strong swimmer. Not much endurance in me, I'm afraid...:/
16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko?
17. Do you care about the ozone?
I have more important things to worry about, honestly.
18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
The last one I had took 12.
19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
No, but I can write it.
20. Have you ever been on an airplane?
Yup. I loved it.
21. Are you a single child?
As a twin, even if my mom would have given birth only once I'd never have been a single...
22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners?
Manual...I always find the mechanical ones take too much off.
23. Whats your stand on hunting?
I could never do it on my own, but as an avid eater of red meat it would be hypocritical for me to say it's wrong to enjoy doing so.
24. Is marriage in your future?
I have no idea but it certainly isn't necessary.
25. Do you like your handwriting?
Before the advent of computers, I love it. Now I write so little that my hand cramps up and the writing follows suit.
26. What are you allergic to?
Beer and cigarette smoke...I'm not kidding...:/
27. When was the last time you said 'I love you?'
28. Is Tupac still alive?
29. Do you cry at weddings?
Yup. I'm a sap.
30. How do you like your eggs?
Anyway anyone wants to give them to me. I LOVE eggs.
31. Are blondes dumb?
There are dumb people everywhere. <-----I agree completely.
32. Where does the other sock end up?
Usually in the bowels of the dryer pipes...:/
33. What time is it?
34. Do you have a nickname?
Sha, Sha-sha, Shan, Shanny, Shanny-baby
35. Is McDonald's disgusting?
Yes........until I get a craving for the crap....
36. When was the last time you were in a car?
Yesterday evening when my brother brought me home.
37. Do you prefer baths or showers?
I LOVE baths, but not in my crappy, tiny, shallow, good-for-nothing tub...
38. Is Santa Claus real?
In my heart...
39. Do you like having your neck kissed?
It sends delicious little chivers down my spine...love it!
40. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not at all, it needs to be completely dark for me to sleep/
41. What are you addicted to?
42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Crunchy, but only on warm toasted bread. I don't like peanut butter any other way.
43. Can you crack your neck?
Nope, but I can crack my chest which seems to disgust people for some reason.
44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, several times, all for sugar attacks.
45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
46. Is drug free the way to be?
For me, yup
47. Are you a heavy sleeper?
Not at all...unless I'm in a car. For some reason I sleep like the dead in a car.
48. What color are your eyes?
50. Do you like your life?
Some things could be better but for the most part yes. I doubt anyone is 100% happy in their lives. There would never be any reason to improve or change otherwise and how boring would that be?
51. Whos better: Stone Cold or The Rock?
BWAHAHAHA! The Rock...
52. Are you psychic
53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"?
Never, thank the good lord. The English classes before and after me did...SUCKAS!
54. Do you play any instruments?
Used to play the recorder...*lol*
55. Have you ever stolen money?
56. Can you snowboard?
I never have so I don't know.
57. Do you like camping?
I love it.
58. Do you snort when you laugh?
Yes if I am laughing hard enough.
59. Do you believe in magic?
Every time I look at extraordinary specimens of rock.
60. Are dogs a mans best friend?
I really do think they are though I also like to think cats give competition if in a different way.
61. You believe in divorce?
Definitely. There's no point in being miserable just to put up a front.
62. Can you do the moonwalk?
Yup though I haven't in years.
63. Do you make a lot of mistakes?
Of course, we all do.
64. Is it cold outside today?
No, it's a nice pleasant coolness though I could wish for more sun.
65. What was the last thing you ate?
Steak, bacon, eggs and onion fritters.
66. Do you wear nail polish?
Only on my toes. I have a habit of unconsciously scrapping nail polish on my finger nails off with my teeth, ick.
67. Have you ever been kissed?.
Many times in many wonderful ways.
68. What's the most annoying TV commercial?
Hmmm...I can think of the ones I LIKE, but not the ones I don't, alas.
69. Do you shop at American Eagle?
70. Favorite song at the moment?
Take it Off - Kesha
71. Do you like your job?
Yup...my partner-in-crime and Lady Boss are wonderful, my job is good, my pay is not bad and the atmosphere is casual and fun. I've got good friends in some of my co-workers too...
72. Do you like your classes in school?
I did when I was there.
73. How do you like your meat cooked?
Blue...I like my meat still mooing...
74. Do you like these surveys.
I ADORE them for some unknown reason!
75. Do you know how to tag three peoples?
Yes I do...I simply choose not to to be rebellious...
So whoever wants can have a go.Commission status
Interested in commissioning me?
My price list is available either through my website at shaart.com
or through my Commission Price List
On my website, you will also find a little bit of information about me as well as a few pieces of art that are not available on dA...
If you are interested in my OOAK jewelry, it can be purchased here: gifteddesigns.etsy.com
You can also visit my new blog for jewelry updates, sales, contests, features, WIPs and more: GiftedDesigns.blogspot.com
I can also be found in these places:
BY HAND: gifteddesigns.byhand.me/
Want to find some amazing artists?
Then take a look at my Watch List
Help the kitties!
20 Under 40:
journal CSS by mynti